Do the batteries on your handheld two-way radio work as well as they originally did?
If not, they probably need replacing.
Original manufacturer branded batteries, such as for the Kenwood TK3301, cost around £45 + VAT.
Yesway Communications’ sell our own branded batteries for £35 + VAT for the equivalent Kenwood battery.
Our batteries are sourced from a UK supplier, and are manufactured using battery cells from top Japanese manufacturers, such as Panasonic.
[bctt tweet=”Our batteries are sourced from a UK supplier, and are manufactured using battery cells from top Japanese manufacturers, such as Panasonic.” username=”yeswaylimited”]
If you need to replace 10 batteries, that’s a £100 pound saving, based on the above example.
Businesses can improve their efficiency by using radio communications, including walkie talkies and longer distance solutions, such as national trunked systems.
In the factory environment workers in noisy & hazardous environments can benefit from noise cancelling headsets connected to voice operated walkie talkies. This allows them to be contacted by management, without having to enter the hazardous environment themselves. This not only is safer, but also time saving.
The time savings of radio can be used factory or office wide, allowing instant communication with colleagues, with no call costs, or time to walk to them or them to your office.
Call: (01522) 740818 or (01482) 520818
Recently I met with Shaun McRae and his staff at Hull FC regarding problems they were having communicating between the coach in the main stand, and the man on the pitch-side.
The existing radio equipment that they were using had been back and forward for repair, with no fault found on a number of occasions, and they had understandably had enough.
After the meeting it was decided to invest in new radios and earpiece microphones.
One important consideration was that the man on the pitch needed to be able to here the radio message above the crowd noise. We recommended a Sordin Noise cancelling speaker mic headset, and discrete security style earpieces for the coaches in the stand.
The radios we supplied were the rugged and reliable Vertex-Standard VX231 series.
For personal service call (01482) 520818 or (01522) 740818, and ask for Craig
The IC-F25SR two-way radio is the successor to the best selling IC-F22SR and retains the simplicity and functionality that made the original so popular. However, there have been some dramatic improvements, including a stronger construction to withstand rigorous usage. The IC-F25SR is also 5% lighter weighing only 300g.
- Mil-specification rugged construction, strong industrial design
- 26.5 hours of operating time with standard large capacity Li-Ion battery pack (based on 5/5/90 cycle).
- Simple operation
- Optional Voice scramblers are available
- Smart ringer
- Wide range of accessories available
- Speaker-microphone jack – connect an optional speaker microphone or VOX headset.
- Call ring function … allows you to send a ringer tone
- Power save function
- Low battery alert
- Time-out-timer function
- Monitor function
- All reset function
- TRI colour LED shows operating condition with green/red/orange colours
- Radio-to-radio cloning capability
Standard Package Comprises:
- Li-Ion Battery
- Rapid Charger
- User Guide
Featuring a high level of flexibility, Icom’s IC-4088SR allows instant communication between members of a group in and around buildings and over short distances. This PMR446 licence free radio makes it the perfect tool for keeping in touch with friends, family and work colleagues whilst in close proximity to them.
- 8 Channels & 38 Group Codes
- Splash resistant construction, equivalent to JIS Grade 4 for outdoor use
- Built-in Vocie Scrambler
- Economical 3 Alkaline Cells or optional Rechargeable Ni-Cd Battery Pack
- Charge & Use at the same time with various optional extras
- ‘Smart-ring’ & ‘Call-ring’
- Time-out timer function
- Compact body & Reliable performance
- Large LCD
- External DC Socket
- Improved low power consumption
- Automatic Transponder Function (ATF) – warns if other radios are out of range
Standard Package Comprises:
- 3 x Rechargeable Alkaline Cells
- User Guide
ETSI DMR Standard-compliant digital technology provides new, unique benefits to increase workforce productivity and safety. The DR3000 Repeater, part of the MOTOTRBO range, is ideal for professional organizations that need a customizable, business-critical communication solution using licensed spectrum.
Please note, duplexer is not included