Imagine being able to monitor your environment (fields,smart cities,car parking, air quality etc) by a low power Long distance narrowband wireless network:
- Long distance coverage, potentially national or even international
- Low powered, so sensor batteries last years
- low maintenance, due to long battery life, and potential for compact solar charging
- Low fees per sensor installed
- LPWA (Low Power Wide Area technology
- Long distance Narrowband Wireless
Yesway Limited (Yesway Communications) are a full Internet of Things service provider, meaning that we can design a bespoke system to meet your objectives, including installing network infrastructure, and designing custom hardware if required.
Typical uses for our LPWA narrowband network & Sensor solutions are:-
- Smart Cities
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Soil Monitoring
- Pet Monitoring
- Livestock monitoring
- System control, such as turning on and monitoring street lights
- Local Authorities
- Industrial Automation
Contact us to find out how we can improve the efficiency of your organisations processes, using narrowband wireless technologies.
Our National Narrowband Wireless Communications Coverage area that we can provide services for the Internet of Things includes:
Tyne and Wear
So do we charge expensive consultancy fees?
No is the quick answer.
We are focused on efficiency for your organisation, and this philosophy extends to our own. We aim to be as efficient as possible, whilst giving you the customer the very best in quality services.
For consultancy on the wireless internet of things we charge £60 and hour + VAT, or £400 (+VAT) for a whole (8 hour day at £50/hour equivalent)