Call: 01522 740818
Or complete the contact form below.
Training Experience includes:-
- M2M training – Class based teaching & assessment of HNC , level 4, Industrial Automation – PLC / Programmable Logic Controllers (Industrial Computer Control Systems, used in Manufacturing). Students were adults on day release from local manufacturing companies. Course included industrial control electronics, and programming control languages.
- Practical Workshop based training of 17 – 55 year old Marine Industry trainees (both ETO & cadets) Marine Electro Technical Officer (ETO) Electrical Installation & Electrical / Electronics Servicing (practical based instruction & assessment, through maintenance & installation activities)
- Level 3 City & Guilds Electrical installation, both theoretical syllabus delivery in classroom, and also workshop practical electrical installation skills.
- Marine Pre-Cadet classroom based teaching & assessment (level 3) training in electromagnetic principles, such as transformers, and Induction Motors.
- Custom course creation & delivery in electromagnetic principles, for delivery to Marine ‘Tug Boat’ crew, who were being ‘upskilled’ by their company.
- Practical training of visiting groups of International marine industry trainees, including nationals from Nigeria & India.
- Teaching basic computer hardware components to adult trainees, including practical involving stripping down a pc.
- Secondary school (KS3/4/5) teaching experience, including ICT, Design Technology, & Business Studies (to A level).
- Working with SEND students, in both school, and educational charity environments.
- KS2 Primary teaching experience.
- Training adults in wireless communication systems, used in IOT (Internet of Things).