Yesway Ltd is run by trainers with many years of experience in working with students from most ages and abilities.
We are on the Uk Register of Learning Providers, which is a UK government scheme. Our registration number is: UKPRN:10064614
Our trainers are also all fully Enhanced DBS checked.
Our passion is vocational education, and in particular we love sharing our knowledge of engineering & digital skills.
Yesway Ltd can offer the following subjects:-
- ‘Internet of Things’ / IOT principles, how it works.
- Electrical Engineering installation & maintenance.
- Electronics components, projects and techniques
- Wireless communication systems.
- Online Business studies / how to start an online business
- Bespoke and custom designed courses, for your needs.
We can work with your school, college or business to identify, and then plan and deliver high quality personalised training programs.
Our trainers have worked across School Key Stages, from KS2 to KS5. They have also delivered adult engineering & digital skills training to a wide age group, from 18 to 55 years old.
Training Experience includes:-
- M2M training – Class based teaching & assessment of HNC , level 4, Industrial Automation – PLC / Programmable Logic Controllers (Industrial Computer Control Systems, used in Manufacturing). Students were adults on day release from local manufacturing companies. Course included industrial control electronics, and programming control languages.
- Practical Workshop based training of 17 – 55 year old Marine Industry trainees (both ETO & cadets) Marine Electro Technical Officer (ETO) Electrical Installation & Electrical / Electronics Servicing (practical based instruction & assessment, through maintenance & installation activities)
- Level 3 City & Guilds Electrical installation, both theoretical syllabus delivery in classroom, and also workshop practical electrical installation skills.
- Marine Pre-Cadet classroom based teaching & assessment (level 3) training in electromagnetic principles, such as transformers, and Induction Motors.
- Custom course creation & delivery in electromagnetic principles, for delivery to Marine ‘Tug Boat’ crew, who were being ‘upskilled’ by their company.
- Practical training of visiting groups of International marine industry trainees, including nationals from Nigeria & India.
- Teaching basic computer hardware components to adult trainees, including practical involving stripping down a pc.
- Secondary school (KS3/4/5) teaching experience, including ICT, Design Technology, & Business Studies (to A level).
- Working with SEND students, in both school, and educational charity environments.
- KS2 Primary teaching experience.
- Training adults in wireless communication systems, used in IOT (Internet of Things).
Call: 01522 740818
Or complete the contact form below.