We are able to supply hull taxi radio to companies with wide area two way radio equipment and integrated dispatch systems.
The latest trend is away from traditional base station and car installed mobiles, and into POC, which stands for ‘Push To Talk Over Cellular’.
By using our Entel POC network you can have enhanced coverage in the Hull & East Riding area, as well as national radio coverage.
In fact you could even have International coverage, if you wished.
This is useful for airport taxi runs, which might for example be to Heathrow Airport from Holderness Road.
For taxi companies needing wide area hull taxi radio or national coverage, we have two PTT Over Cellular solutions, that give the instant communication of two-way radio, with the national coverage of a mobile phone.
For national coverage you buy the equipment, plus may a data usage fee, just like a phone contract.
- Entel DN series POC radio, provides all your taxi needs.
- Portable, so can receive and make calls instantly, even when away from car.
- Virtually Unlimited range
- Group calls to your taxi fleet, or individual voice calls to individual taxis.
- GPS – Global Positioning Satellite Tracking of Radio
- Wifi included as standard, allowing use of the radio over a WIFI network.
- Bluetooth included, allowing connection of wireless headsets etc.
- AES256 encryption included as standard, keeping your calls secure from eavesdroppers.
- Emergency Button
- Lone Worker & Man Down function, allowing you to ensure maximum safety of your taxi drivers.
- Low call latency, which means low delay in calls being made.
- Can be used on WIFI & 4G (LTE) & 3G.
- IP68 high ingress protection, meaning it is very resistant to water and dust particles. Can be left in 2 meters of water, for 4 hours
The Entel DN comes with the following:
- Entel DN4x5 Handheld POC Radio
- License for Entel’s high performance E-PoC ServiceT
- EMEA Roaming SIM with fair use airtime allowance
- Software maintenance (upgrades and updates)
- CNB450E 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery pack
- CSAHX 1-way rapid drop-in mains charger
- Spring loaded rear clip
- High efficiency antenna
- Quick start user guide
- 24 months manufacturers Warranty
DN4x5 Radio with 12-months E-PoC Service and EU roaming SIM, costs £440
Following years data subscription, costs £145.